What’s better than good?
“How are your parents settling in?” “They’re good.” Or “Do you like your new place?” “I’m good.” At PineCrest, “good” isn’t good enough – not when we can help you to better. Happier. Joy in the morning and something to look forward to each day.
Your tucked-away oasis.
The heart of the matter – what really differentiates a senior living community – is how deeply satisfied you feel with how you spend each day; that is, your retirement lifestyle. Happiness is usually a blend of 5 factors, starting (let’s face it) with the pleasure of dining:
- Each meal delights and is sometimes downright fun; menus are nutritionally balanced, well-planned and successfully pleasing for palates that range from delicate to hearty.
- Activities and events include sports plus arts and other entertainment – such as road trips for live theater in Houston, shopping in Fredericksburg and dining in nearby Nacogdoches – as well as educational opportunities and spiritual renewal.
- The focus on wellness is as positive, inclusive and irresistible as, say, Zumba Gold.
- You’re able to spend time each day either with close friends or with nature, perhaps exploring the landscaped grounds and walkways tucked among beautiful native pines and hardwoods that grace the 55 lush acres of PineCrest.
- It’s always a pleasure to open the door on your own gracious home.